Mason the Photographer




So, Mason loves to take pics. These are the pics he captured today with his little artistic eye. He probably took 30, but these ones cracked me up. The one of Logan is actually just really cute. The one of his and Dan's shoes makes my heart melt. The one of him in the mirror in his undies is just priceless. I need to get this boy a camera.

Comments

Lisa said…
Your boys are so darn cute! And you are such a wonderful mom! You are my hero!
I love it when they can take pictures! I actually get in the pictures once in a while now!
Kit said…
GOodness. THat pic of the shoes melts my heart too! HOw cute is that!
And I love the pic of you leaping through the air over the sprinkler. Mad skills my friend!
I can so relate about FHE. I have really been trying to step up my game.
k myers said…
SOOO cute! You already know, but your boys are darling. I love that mason is taking pictures...he actually did quite well. Glad to see some picts and read the updates. Sounds like you guys are doing well!!! I think I have your number, so I will give you a call...can't wait to talk to you soon!!!
Tiffany said…
cute pics! You should make a book of all of his pictures and call it "Life through Mason's eyes" or something like that! That would be really fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason