Mason's Latest




Mason is getting so big. He is seriously just an awesome little boy. We started potty training and he is not enjoying it much, but he is doing it because he is a little trooper. He did get quite excited yesterday when he flushed. As he walked out of the bathroom I was praising him for his good work and he did a full bow. All the way down. He repeated it several times as he walked down the hall...this boy is performing at all times. For that reason, we are laughing at all times. He is just a good natured, fun little guy. He has adjusted to his new room so well. I was sick about the fact that his room is downstairs all by himself. He has not said one word about it. No adjusting had to take place...tender mercy. He loves the new house and will take anyone on a tour. He is such a tender little heart. I love that when he feels all warm and fuzzy he tells us. He says things like, "I love you guys" "We are a family" "I feel safe and cozy" "You are the sweetest, mom" or my personal favorite is "you are the fartest" (he actually means smartest, but hasn't figured out that combo and it makes us laugh really hard every time...however inappropriate it is, it is hilarious.) He is quite a joker and is always saying "I'm just jokin you" and "ha, that was a funny joke." He loves to watch TV. Luckily, he also loves to play outside and play downstairs and do other stuff too...but his first love is TV. He eats like a champ...hoping he teaches Logan to be the same. He is in love with Robin Hood. We have it on VHS and he is most definitely going to wear it out. He also loves Barney and loves to sing the songs and act out the scenes with me. I really do think he will be some sort of performer...even if it is just the class clown. He also loves to play sports and it is so fun to watch him get better. He loves them all....I would say baseball is his favorite, which makes his daddy proud. I am starting to wonder if he is just going to be a horrific teen because, so far, he is just awesome. I am trying to just bask in every little thing he does because he is such a blast right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason