Sweet Baby Log-8 Months








Logan is 8 months old today. A wonderful 8 months it has been. He is such a fun, happy little guy and we do not know how we lived without him. He is always smiling or doing something to make us laugh. His countenance reminds me so much of Mason at this age. This baby LOVES to be worn. He would be carried around most of the day if my back didn't wear out becuase he is 26 pounds of dead weight. He is getting so mobile. He started rolling at about 5 months but has always been more interested in trying to crawl. He does push-ups (not the girl kind either)daily to increase his strength. He gets up on his toes and arms and just stays up there for a little while. It cracks us up every time. If we cheer he gets so excited and does another one. He army crawls everwhere but is up on his knees almost really crawling daily too. He plays so well, thanks Heavens. He is very content just to explore a room, but when he is done and wants to be held,he is done. He will always calm down if I just hold him. He is so hard to get to sleep at night. He knows that Dan and I are partying when he goes to sleep so he fights so hard. I always just nursed Mason to sleep...no no...this boy wants a full stomach, then he must be rocked, played with, sung too, and just plain worn out. Many nights we just lay on either side of him and he rolls around and screeches until he falls asleep. He still just sleeps with us. He is so much more content and sleeps longer when he is with us...so I am happy to have him with us so I can sleep...I don't mind the cuddling either. He is constantly following Mason around and just watching him play. Mason loves to play with Logan and gets so excited as soon as Logan wakes up. Logan always has a big smile for Mason too. I swear Logan already knows how to tease and I love the little faces he makes and how he laughs at actually funny things. I love this boy so so much and love how our family is growing. 2 sweet ones down...here's hoping for the rest.

Comments

Jenny said…
He is a sweet boy. VERY happy! He is also a good reminder of what Brin was like when she was younger (25 lbs @6 months).

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason