Dan's Smith's Trip

So, I have been wearing Logan so much lately and my back is a little sore. We went to Smiths the other night and I begged Dan to wear Logan. He doesn't like the carseat and I like to hold him whenever we can. I stood outside the car begging Dan for awhile. Finally he snatched it up and started putting it on. I must admit, we had to gain our composure beofre going in because we laughed hysterically for 5 minutes when he put it on. I was trying to give him confidence that no one would stare, but I could'nt stop laughing. My sweet little hubby kept it on anyway. Dan has an incredibly long torso so it was not fitting as well as we hoped, but he kept it on anyway. We walked around and as we were picking out some yogurt a little (probably 5 0r 6) boy looked at Dan and Logan and giggled and and said "baby" while pointing. It was quite apparent that the boy thought the whole situation was funny. Dan became a little more self concious I think, but kept it on anyway. Soon after, little Logan drifted off into a sleepy, cozy, dreamland and I think Dan forgot about being self conscious. He happily went to look at the electronics (which is the whole reason he was self conscious "a guy can't wear a baby in the electronics section"). We finished our trip and no more complaints were made. I love my hubby so much for being willing to do that so that our baby could be comfy and cozy and feel loved and so that my back could rest. It made my heart cozy all night. Love him!

I just like this pic, doesn't apply to the post at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason