FHE







FHE the other night was so dang fun. Dan and I were laughing really hard because halfway through the night Dan said, "We should do this like once a week." He was totally serious. I reminded him, "yeah, pretty good suggestion." He quickly realized that we are supposed to be doing this every week. We laughed. We try really hard with FHE, but it usually ends up being a lesson from the nursery manual right before bed. We are trying to do better...water fun night gave us a kick in the pants to get more serious about a lesson and good quality family fun time. It feels good. We even did tricks. Don't be jealous about my leaping skills and Dan's twisting in the air skills...it takes practice. Love this family.

Comments

Jenny said…
How fun! We should do FHE together one night! I think all the kids would enjoy it!
Mandy said…
I love those sweet boys! All three of them are so darn cute!
The Mattesons said…
Dana, you and Bubba are such great and sweet parents. Everytime I read your blog, I always get something out of it to make me be a better mom. I wish we lived closer to you guys. Your sweet little boys are adorable. I wish we could all play together.
Peach said…
Fun! And too cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason