Awww, finally!

So, Mason and Logan both had appointments with our new family doctor today. We have been searching and trying them out and just haven't been a good fit with any. We finally found one that I think is going to be great. I called the office and the receptionist said, "We have four physicians, Dr. takes forever to see so which of the others do you want?" I said, "yeah, him, Dr. it is." So, we waited and it was worth it. It is amazing what really good social skills can do for a Dr. He was kind but let me know his opinions and views in a very, "we are on the same level" type way. He was very respectful of my decisions and very nicely helped me choose immunizations to give both kids. I understand why he is hard to see. Anyway, both kids are healthy and doing great. Logan is in the 97th percentile for height and weight and I am convinced the kids who are fatter than him belong to NFL players because, come on, he's ginormous. He is rolling over and wants to crawl really bad. He is so jolly and fun and squishy and cute and we all just love him so much. I'm ready for more!! Aside from the whole giving birth thing. I'm not ready for that yet, so I will just enjoy the sweet little ones I have now. Having two is really fun!



PS if you haven't noticed there are like ten posts below this.

Comments

Erika said…
Cute, cute, cute! You have the cutest kids! I love the pictures you posted. Glad that two kids are more fun than one for you!
The Mattesons said…
We don't mind all the posts, keep them coming!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason