.jpg)
Dan’s Grandma had her 90th birthday party….oh how we partied!! The venue was the Golden Corral and the entertainment…..Me and Dan, YIKES! We sang a song that his grandma requested and it was worth all of the stress when, while we were singing, Grandma was quietly singing along. We love this couple so much and I am so grateful for them for being such a huge part of Dan’s life. They are the type of grandparents who were at every event…and the family had a lot of sporting events. They are close with all of their grandkids and work really hard at it. Some day I am going to learn from them and send birthday cards to my family…some day. Grandma Gillman is such a special lady who doesn’t like a lot of attention but sure as heck deserves it. Plus, she is a beauty still at 90. We love her so much!!


Really, no one going to tell me that I am completely sideways, huh?
Comments