Nana and Papa visit, yahoo!

I have always taken for granted having my family within a few hours. Having a husband from Alaska has helped me stop that. We see Dan’s parents about once a year so we have to cram all we can into a few weeks. None of us are really busy bodies, we enjoy hanging out and chatting. So, although the pics aren’t filled with exciting things, we had a wonderful time with them. Hopefully they did too. I know they sure enjoyed their grandkids at least, so it wasn’t a total waste of two weeks. It took Mason about 30 seconds to warm up to them and he didn’t want to leave their sides. Sun up to sundown, he wanted to be with Nana and Papa. Dan and his dad spent the first evening at the Jazz game which I think they both really liked. Dan’s mom and Mason and Logan and me just hung out and then went to bed early, mmmm, that’s vacation to me. Our most eventful night was spent in the Emergency Room with Mason while Nana and Papa roamed the halls and waiting room with Logan for 7 hours. They swear they loved it…I’m not completely sold. They did, however, bond with Logan like they never would have otherwise….and I think because of that he will know them next time they come. They were so sweet and we are so grateful they were with us during our first ER trip with a sick baby. Thanks again guys! We had Dan’s brother and his wife and their two kids come during some of the time and we loved every second of it. We loved our visit and can’t wait for a time when maybe they will live here in UT and we get to see them on a regular basis.


Apparently we were too busy to take pictures because this is all I have. I sure hope they have some.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason