Happy Special Day for My Heart
So, Mother’s day was great. Dan made me a necklace and sang me a Jack Johnson song with his guitar (no, they did not duet, he played the guitar and sang.) The lyrics of the song are so so perfect for mother’s day and I loved it so so so so much. I also loved the dancing and singing by Mason while dad performed. We finally had to tell him to zip it so that I could hear dad really sing it, and it was worth it. OH, how I love those boys. Mason came into my room in the morning and said, “Happy special day for your heart!” He said it so sweetly and with his little “I know I am the cutest thing ever” face. Then I got sweet hugs and kisses from all. It was a very simple day….I loved it! NO, no pics to share on this one either, I have been bad at pics lately.
"Angel"
I've got an angel
She doesn't wear any wings
She wears a heart that can melt my own
She wears a smile that can make me wanna sing
She gives me presentsWith her presence alone
She gives me everything I could wish for
She gives me kisses on the lips just for coming home
She could make angels
I've seen it with my own eyes
You gotta be careful when you've got good love
Cause the angels will just keep on multiplying
But you're so busy changing the world
Just one smile can change all of mine
We share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
We Share the same soul
Oh oh oh oh oh ohhh
We Share the same soul
AHHH, so pretty. Clever lyrics, Jack, very clever.
Comments