Our new baby!

As I write this post I am holding my new baby, Logan Tanner Murphy. He was born at 4:10 this morning at a whopping 9 lbs. 12 oz. Labor went exactly like we had hoped and we are all doing great. I will get pics up tomorrow, but I am going to try to talk him into going to bed right now. He is amazing and sweet and Mason loves him. Thanks to all who helped us out while we were at the hospital...Natalie, Suzanne, you guys are so awesome!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wonderful talking to you both this morning. Grateful all is well. Give hugs and kisses to Mason and Logan.
Love you all BIG MUCH,
Nana
The Mattesons said…
YAY!!! Congrats you guys, we are soo excited for you! Dana, it takes a VERY strong woman to deliver an almost 10lb baby, way to go! Can't wait to see pics of Logan. Give him and Mason a love from us, and be sure to get some rest.
Kit said…
COngrats Dana!!! So happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear the full labor story. I am so proud of you. Hopefully, I will be next.
Mandy said…
Dana, I am so proud of you, and the things you did to make sure Logan got here safe and sound. Can't wait to meet the little guy, and see all of you soon!
Kim :) said…
Yay! We are so excited for you guys, and can't wait to meet him. I can't believe you had an almost 10 pound baby in that tiny body of yours! Way to go Dana! I'll try calling you later.... enjoy this happy time! Love you!

Kim and Da boyz
Peach said…
Yea! Can't wait to meet him!
Lisa said…
Congratulations!! What a big boy! That's awesome that all went well!
tawnya said…
Logan is the PERFECT name to fit with Mason. I'm so happy for you all!
Becky said…
Dana,
It was so good talking to you yesterday! I'm so glad everyone is well! Can't wait to see pictures of Logan! I keep getting online to see if they are posted yet. Talk about stalking. Anyways, I've been thinking about you so much. Hope you were able to get some sleep last night! Let the fun begin!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason