Because the last week or so of being prego is really hard....

So, I am going to do a little gratitude post every day until this baby comes. When things get hard, Dan and I have found that gratitude is ALWAYS the key to getting spirits up. We have so so so many things to be grateful for that it is actually ridiculous. So, here are my 5 things for the day.
1. I have a healthy baby growing inside of me and we are so blessed that he has made it full term.
2. I get another week or so to spend with my sweet little best buddy Mason.
3. My chesties (as my niece calls them) are mine for a little longer.
4. I can sleep through the night for 12 hours if I want to.
5. I feel completely ready for this whole thing to happen.

I can't wait to meet this baby, but I can enjoy this next week or two with a relaxed, happy attitude because I have no reason not to and my baby is just getting stronger inside me.

Comments

Kit said…
FINE!!! I will try to be positive too!!

Is your doctor already talking about inducing you?? My midwife sure is. Makes me want to flee the country. I am not even "overdue" until tomorrow! I am fine cooking a little longer...just get upset when "medical world" acts like I need some intervention.
Good Luck with everything. Can't wait for some pics and to hear your amazing story!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason