Today I am thankful...

1. For the fact that there was a strong heartbeat at my appt. today and I felt very relaxed.
2. I felt okay about not being dilated at all at my appt. (I know it doesn't really mean anything)
3. Dan, Mason and I went to dinner and did a build a bear and just had great family time. (got a coupon in the mail for a free one up to a certain amount. YOu better believe we did not spend a penny like they hope you do, wahaha.)
4. Dan is going to leave work early tomorrow and then he is done for the week. Yay for awesome family time to just focus on my two boys.
5. Dan really wants me to have a good birth experience and is really working to figure out what he needs to do to make that happen.

So, I feel relaxed today. Dan told me that he is really glad that the baby gets to come when he is ready, that made me feel happy. Mason puts his little stuffed baseball player "Boy" to bed each night in the babies bed and covers him up and smooches him and wipes his nose and changes his diaper and that makes me smile alot too. I feel okay about one more week....or maybe more.

Comments

Lisa said…
Good for you for being relaxed! Also - where in the world did you get a free build a bear coupon? We do a build a bear for each child (well, for me) right before each is born! It's so fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason