36 Weeks

Comments

Peach said…
Beautiful! But this pic doesn't do Slappy justice. He's really pushing out there and though it's probably painful for you it's really pretty on you. Cute outfit!
Kit said…
Um...Hello Skinny!!
Love your outfit.
You make pregnant look adorable.
No names for us yet either.
Hopefully when we see her we will have some revelation.
Elise said…
Yay for having a baby around the corner! Only a few more weeks to go! And you look so great!
cabeandmelplus3 said…
Ok Seriously you are so cute! I would love to be 36 weeks and be cute preggo!
Stacy said…
You look beautiful! I wish that I looked that good when I was pregnant. I can't believe how close you are.
Tiffany said…
oh, Dana!! you are so little! I hope these next few weeks go well for you! I can't wait to see this baby!!
k myers said…
Well, of course you look great!!! I loved Dan's b-day cake, and you know I think Mason is adorable, so I am glad to see the updates!!! Only 4 wks to salsa, that is definitely cause to celebrate ;) Oh yeah, and till the babe:) I hope everything keeps on going really well!
Anonymous said…
Dana you are a babe! I can't believe how great you look.
Pregnancy does NOT look good on me so I might be a little(a lot) jealous!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason