36 Weeks means I can eat salsa really soon

So, I love salsa. No, I really really love salsa. Our salsa consumption has decreased dramatically in the last few months since I can no longer handle anything with tomato because the heartburn that comes with it feels like a heart attack and I don't like the feeling of a heart attack. This heartburn also means I refrain from anything spicy, citrus, chocolate and try to keep oily food out too. This has been hard for me, but in case you forgot, I made some homemade salsa out of our tomatos and can't eat it. That has been a big trial for me :). Okay, I guess I can't really complain, but I am rather excited about the thought of some chips and salsa pretty soon. Not only that, but I get a baby too, which I am pretty pumped about. We are getting SOOOOOOOOOO excited for this little guy to join our family. Mason likes the idea of getting a brother, but I don't know if he really gets that he won't be able to play for awhile. My sweet little Mason will be two on Tuesday and I will be sure to let you know what I think about him with a very long, braggy, my kid is amazing kind of Happy Birthday post. Blogger won't post my pics so I will post them later.

Comments

Kathryn said…
I'll be sure to eat extra salsa for you Dana! I know you can't taste it, but at least it's not going to waste on the shelves in the store!
Peach said…
We can hardly wait too! Yea!
Wow, you are getting close!
Kit said…
I love salsa too, but oh the heartburn!
I have never had it so bad.
It keeps me up all night.
Makes me want to cry.

Can't believe we are so close.
Thanks for the words of encouragement.
Is Allie going to be at your delivery?
You will do awesome.
Can't wait to meet him.
ANy names?

Oh and I got the black dress at Target...6 bucks of course. I haven't changed since our seventh grade escapades to the mall. Vanity clearance rocked! Rememjber those green cord overalls? awesome. =)
Kit said…
Forgot. The class we are taking is with my Doula.
Birthologie. (?)
Are you guys taking any classes?

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason