To all the Women in my Family
So, I have been blessed with alot of amazing wome in my life and I just want them all to know how amazing I think they are. I just want you all to know that these things came so easy and there is so much more, but I just wanted to do a quick note to let you all know that I think you are doing an amazing job at your stages in life! These are the parts of you that I wish I could steal and add to me!
Alison- I wish I had her ability to care about everyone. Sometimes I just don’t have the energy and just have to worry about my family. She always helped my mom take care of us and when my mom couldn’t anymore, she has carried on making sure everyone is taken care of. It is a huge job and she does it amazingly.
Suzie- I wish I had her ability to face challenges head on without trying to go around or under them. The woman takes the bull by the horns and just pushes through whatever is sent her way. Sometimes I get tired just watching the amount she can accomplish. She makes me want to work harder.
Kim- I wish I had her willingness to serve. I’m not talking about a woman who just can’t say no, I am talking about a woman who offers help constantly, when really she could just keep quiet and no one would think anything of it. She goes out of her way to help while others just wait to be asked.
Marie-I wish I had her kind, giving nature. She is just kind and so much more reserved than me..at all the right times. I really appreciate that quality and just wish I had a little more.
Mandy- I wish I had her tenderness. The world has not made her harsh or mean. She still has opinions but she is just so much gentler about it than I am.
Natalie- I wish I had her energy and motivation. I really struggle with both and she is the master. She is always doing something new and doing a really good job of whatever that is.
Melanie- I wish I had her quiet thoughtfulness. She doesn’t expect any praise or attention for anything she does and she is always doing something for someone. Plus her house is always clean, but I have given up on that wish.
Jenny- I wish I had her many talents. So many things just come naturally to her and she is willing to put in the work to do them. I also love that I think she parents with a purpose. I think she really thinks about how she wants her family to be and then tries to carry that out.
Dawn- I wish I had her willingness to sacrifice. She has incredibly difficult pregnancies but is willing to endure so that she can have a large family. She just had twin boys on Saturday and we are so happy for them and hope she is doing well. Welcome to the world Conner and Kooper! You get an awesome mama!
Marissa- I don’t know Marissa well but it didn’t take long for me to realize I wish I was the kind of aunt that she is. I could tell that she just loved all of her nieces and nephews so much and if I hadn’t known otherwise, I would have thought they were her own. I have thought since day one that she will be an amazing mother and have told Dan that many times. I can’t wait until she gets the chance to prove me right.
Kathy- I wish I was the kind of sister-in-law that Kathy is. She has always made me feel welcome and comfortable and gone out of her way to do so. She is incredibly thoughtful in a very quiet way. I wish we could see more of her and her family.
Christine- I wish I was as talented as my mother-in-law. She plays the piano beautifully and does so many artistic things. She has the patience to sew to perfection. This woman does not just whip out a baby blanket, you would be hard pressed to find a single missed stitch or mistake. This is something I lack so much of that I can’t help but covet. Not to mention the patience she must have to have raised my sweet, kind, loving husband…who does things at his own pace J.
LaWan- I wish I didn’t gossip like my mom. I wish I didn’t care about worldly stuff like my mom. I wish I had the kind of eternal perspective that my mom has. Okay, I just wish I was a clone of my mom, she knows how to do things right…the important things.
Grandma Gillman- I wish I had her ability to quietly be amazing. She is the most loving, loyal woman and I feel so lucky to have joined her family. This is just an all-around good woman who deserves alot of recognition for all that she has accomplished in her life.
Alison- I wish I had her ability to care about everyone. Sometimes I just don’t have the energy and just have to worry about my family. She always helped my mom take care of us and when my mom couldn’t anymore, she has carried on making sure everyone is taken care of. It is a huge job and she does it amazingly.
Suzie- I wish I had her ability to face challenges head on without trying to go around or under them. The woman takes the bull by the horns and just pushes through whatever is sent her way. Sometimes I get tired just watching the amount she can accomplish. She makes me want to work harder.
Kim- I wish I had her willingness to serve. I’m not talking about a woman who just can’t say no, I am talking about a woman who offers help constantly, when really she could just keep quiet and no one would think anything of it. She goes out of her way to help while others just wait to be asked.
Marie-I wish I had her kind, giving nature. She is just kind and so much more reserved than me..at all the right times. I really appreciate that quality and just wish I had a little more.
Mandy- I wish I had her tenderness. The world has not made her harsh or mean. She still has opinions but she is just so much gentler about it than I am.
Natalie- I wish I had her energy and motivation. I really struggle with both and she is the master. She is always doing something new and doing a really good job of whatever that is.
Melanie- I wish I had her quiet thoughtfulness. She doesn’t expect any praise or attention for anything she does and she is always doing something for someone. Plus her house is always clean, but I have given up on that wish.
Jenny- I wish I had her many talents. So many things just come naturally to her and she is willing to put in the work to do them. I also love that I think she parents with a purpose. I think she really thinks about how she wants her family to be and then tries to carry that out.
Dawn- I wish I had her willingness to sacrifice. She has incredibly difficult pregnancies but is willing to endure so that she can have a large family. She just had twin boys on Saturday and we are so happy for them and hope she is doing well. Welcome to the world Conner and Kooper! You get an awesome mama!
Marissa- I don’t know Marissa well but it didn’t take long for me to realize I wish I was the kind of aunt that she is. I could tell that she just loved all of her nieces and nephews so much and if I hadn’t known otherwise, I would have thought they were her own. I have thought since day one that she will be an amazing mother and have told Dan that many times. I can’t wait until she gets the chance to prove me right.
Kathy- I wish I was the kind of sister-in-law that Kathy is. She has always made me feel welcome and comfortable and gone out of her way to do so. She is incredibly thoughtful in a very quiet way. I wish we could see more of her and her family.
Christine- I wish I was as talented as my mother-in-law. She plays the piano beautifully and does so many artistic things. She has the patience to sew to perfection. This woman does not just whip out a baby blanket, you would be hard pressed to find a single missed stitch or mistake. This is something I lack so much of that I can’t help but covet. Not to mention the patience she must have to have raised my sweet, kind, loving husband…who does things at his own pace J.
LaWan- I wish I didn’t gossip like my mom. I wish I didn’t care about worldly stuff like my mom. I wish I had the kind of eternal perspective that my mom has. Okay, I just wish I was a clone of my mom, she knows how to do things right…the important things.
Grandma Gillman- I wish I had her ability to quietly be amazing. She is the most loving, loyal woman and I feel so lucky to have joined her family. This is just an all-around good woman who deserves alot of recognition for all that she has accomplished in her life.
Comments