The Best Years!
.jpg)
Dan and I celebrated anniversary #3 yesterday. We went to an awesome dinner...all by ourselves. WE don't do that very often, but it was really nice. We had some delicious thai food and the most amazing soup you will ever have. Oh I want some now. Anyway, I just want to tell my sweet little hubby that I like him alot...and way more than I did when we got married. It really is amazing how much better it gets as you go through things together. More "discussions", yes, more little spats, yes, more misunderstandings, yes, but more opportunities for happy moments, more joy as you watch your kids grow, more love as you serve each other. I can honestly say, my husband tries really really hard to be a great husband and to work on anything we have "discussed". He is sane so I can be crazy. He has a great memory so I can forget. He doesn't care when he comes home to an unshowered wife and no dinner. He really is aware of what being a husband is and actually works really hard to be that. I love ya honey and can't wait to have another little kiddo with ya....let's just pray it gets my head this time eh? Thanks for putting up with a sick, complainy, bum lately. You are the best. I love this pic I put up because it is just so comfortable and that is how I have always felt with Dan.
Comments