I haven't put up pics in a long time, so here are some of the most recent. Mason just went up to Dan with his tie around his neck and was trying to tie it. It was so dang cute. He loved wearing it around and cried when we had to take it off so he could help with the dishes. He also has just started wanting to read the paper with Dan every Sunday. He just sits on his lap or next to him and they read, for a really long time too. I love that he has started copying so much of what we do, especially Dan. I always worried that he would be a momma's boy because of the nursing and rocking, but in the last couple of months he just is dad's little buddy and copies everything Dan does. He grabs Dan's razor any chance he gets and says, "shave" and touches his cheeks. I love it. He is at such a fun age and we just love him more each day. This one is a special little boy and brings joy to anyone in his path.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

Comments