Happy Mother's Day to our etc.
For starters, this is really Dan - it's a good thing I know Dana's passwords. Don't tell her I'm doing this. So Mason came to me the other day and he had decided it would be a good idea to put something up on Mom’s blog for Mother’s Day about how much he loved her and how appreciative he was for everything he does for him. I figured this sounded like a pretty solid idea so I asked him if I could jump on the bandwagon. Since he was relying on my typing abilities he allowed it. You could call this a top ten list, but we didn’t want to try and come up with an exact number of reasons on why we have the best Mom and Wife and we didn’t want to try to put them in any particular order. This is by no means a comprehensive list, but just a list – so here it is - some from me, some from Mason, and some from both…
* You make us delicious food
* You put me to bed every night even though others might think you’re crazy for doing it. (Mainly Mason, but sometimes me also)
* You base your decisions on what’s best for our family
* You’re constantly trying to make us better people – both in the gospel and just in general
* You sincerely care about everything that is important to me no matter how unimportant it really is – and even if it is too nerdy for you to understand
* You log roll with me at the park
* You’re willing to do the robot to test out new features on our camera
* You don’t make me wear socks (mainly me, but sometimes Mason too)
* You make us laugh those really good belly laughs
* You want so bad to feed us healthy things – but you always make sure it is still delicious
* You make sure I get a few books read to me before I go to bed
* You are our greatest supporter. If it were up to you, I’d be the CEO of several companies and Mason would hold too many cutest baby contests to count.
Happy Mother’s Day to our Mom, Wife, lullaby-singer, compass, dancer, chef, etc…

* You make us delicious food
* You put me to bed every night even though others might think you’re crazy for doing it. (Mainly Mason, but sometimes me also)
* You base your decisions on what’s best for our family
* You’re constantly trying to make us better people – both in the gospel and just in general
* You sincerely care about everything that is important to me no matter how unimportant it really is – and even if it is too nerdy for you to understand
* You log roll with me at the park
* You’re willing to do the robot to test out new features on our camera
* You don’t make me wear socks (mainly me, but sometimes Mason too)
* You make us laugh those really good belly laughs
* You want so bad to feed us healthy things – but you always make sure it is still delicious
* You make sure I get a few books read to me before I go to bed
* You are our greatest supporter. If it were up to you, I’d be the CEO of several companies and Mason would hold too many cutest baby contests to count.
Happy Mother’s Day to our Mom, Wife, lullaby-singer, compass, dancer, chef, etc…




Comments