A weekend of Firsts: First Haircuts, First Loves and First Cinnamon Rolls

We finally did it, we turned my baby into a little boy....Before
Seriously, that is enough hair for a grown woman to cut offAfterSo, my nieces are seriously in love with David Archuleta and it was so fun to see them get to see him and to be so close to him. We waited for a long time after and ignored the security telling us he wasn't coming out...and he came out. We had such a blast, he was such a great performer and his voice was flawless. Once you got past all of the screaming girls, the concert was actually alot less teeny bopper than I thought it would be. Thanks Suzie for letting me come too.
My niece was so exstatic when David signed her poster he couldn't help but laugh.

My niece with the ponytail shook his hand right there and then cried when she had to wash it. She also went right up to his dad and asked if she could meet David, it was hilarious. The girl has guts.
While we were at Archuleta, Dan and Mason got to go play frisbee golf with my brothers and a friend and Dan hasn't stopped talking about it. Hey, I am so willing to splurge for some discs if he will play on a free course. Thank you Jeff and Blaine. I am actually really excited to go play with him.
While in IF Mason was schooled in many of the arts....we started with piano lessonsNext, was reading lessonsAnd, finally, we had rolie polie lessons. Whitlee is quite the little teacher. Mason had so much fun with my brother's four little girls. They were so good with him. Thanks you guys!
My first go at cinnamon rolls. They turned out so so yummy. Mason was such a big help. He loved helping so much. He was actually really good at this partYummy!!!

Comments

Peach said…
That haircut it adorable! I love it! Luke got his first haircut this weekend too!
Jenny said…
What a cutie. Looks like you all had a super great weekend.
Kit said…
WOw, I want to reach right through my screen and grab one of those scrumptious cinnamon rolls.
Mason looks so BIG with his locks chopped. His eyes just POP! Love it. Pic of him playing the piano...hilarious.
And I too am in LOVE with David Archuleta. NO joke. He is such a babe, so I am glad I wasn't there to embarrass myself. :)
The Ericksons said…
He is such a stud with that hair cut! I love it.
The Mattesons said…
Get that boy some Class A's because he's ready for the Core! It's about time!! He looks good!
Rikk

He looks like such a CUTIE and so grown up now. We can't wait to meet him!
Dawn
The Mattesons said…
I forgot to tell you about a couple of food blogs that my friends have. Everything looks really yummy and is pretty easy.

http://okmaybejustasliver.blogspot.com/

http://erikathecookingqueen.blogspot.com/

Your yummy looking cinnamon rolls made me think of them.
cabeandmelplus3 said…
Yum!! Those look so great! YOu are making me hungry! And you little boy is so cute! He really does look like a little man!
Elise said…
Oh my gosh I can't believe all that hair! He looks so cute. Those cinamin rolls were delicious by the way. That was great for a first try! I can't wait to hear all about the archuletta concert. Thatbrings back so many great memories of last spring...