All settled and still no internet.

Just a quick post, we are all settle and unpacked and loving our ginormous house (ginormous compared to what we have been in). Mason loves all the extra room and just runs all over. I let him play out on the back porch off of our bedroom and he just kept walking around clapping and smiling like, "thank you mom". He has learned the stairs finally after some really exhausting days of trying to show him to turn around....oh and one fall down them...so sad...luckily it was the short flight and he barrell rolled. Anyway, things are good. We don't get internet until wednesday, so no posts till then. Mandy is coming tomorrow and we can't wait. K- bye

PS- I never thanked Lucas (Doug and Marie's baby) for coming right when I asked. He is so sweet and beautiful and we love him so much.

Comments

Jenny said…
We are so glad that you are getting settled. We love and miss you so much.
Tiffany said…
Congrats on the new house Dana! You need to take some pics so we can see what it looks like.
Congrats on the move!!! That will be so nice to have extra room. I loved Mason's sleeping positions he is so cute and that just cracked me up.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason