Family Blog

So, Dan reminded me that this is a family blog, sometimes I get too passionate about stuff to think clearly. So, I apologize for the controversial post on my blog (although I do hope lots read it and that those who have not, will invest just a little more time in making the decision about vaccines). In case you haven't noticed, I have an opinion on just about everything and it just screams to get out, and sometimes (okay, so most of the time) it wins. So, I will stick to doing posts about my family and save my opinions for my friend Tawnya's blog (I have to have somewhere to let them out). I am however, very grateful that I am passionate about things and that I have to ask why about most things. It is a blessing and a curse, but I wouldn't change it. So, we had a great weekend and I will share some pics later but Mason and I are going to go have some eggs right now.

Comments

Dana said…
Oh, I won't stop, but I won't put it on my blog, I will just talk to you about it...HeeHee!! The more I read articles that are pro-vaccines, the more concerns I have, so don't worry, I am not going anywhere.
The Mattesons said…
It doesn't bother me either. I think that blogs are also a place to ask advice about anything and everything you may be concerned about.
Lisa said…
You silly girl! Family blogs include the opinions of the mother! What would your family be like without your passions! :) Keep on keeping on!