Around the house Randomness

I always like to document how we are spending our time at home since that is where we spend most of our time. Here is the latest.
We fall asleep on dad

We try to wak daddy up
We put diapers on monkeys and give them hugs. Mason wanted me to put a diaper on this monkey and then he said he pooped and he felt his bum. I laughed so hard. He also got tissues and wiped his nose. He is going to be the best helper ever when this baby comes.

We try on every shoe in the closet and walk around....even the really huge ones.

Comments

Peach said…
Precious pics! And i am always amazed when I come to your blog and see the newborn pic of Mason. He's changed so much! i can't believe he was ever that little.
tawnya said…
I was so hoping you weren't going to say that! I agree, all the ones out now aren't as cute and vintage-y. Maybe I'll have luck on our vacation...
The Mattesons said…
What a cute little guy you have! What until you have this second little guy and everytime he toots Mason tells you he has pooped! Walker thinks it's cool Mason has a monkey because Walker has quite a few, all named Joe. Mason is going to be a great big brother.
Mandy said…
Ahh, I'm so glad Moe the Monkey has a good little daddy to take of his diapers and runny nose. Soo cute.
Mom and Dad said…
I just want to reach out and hug and kiss that little one. Wish we all lived closer. Broke my heart when you said he calls out for us. We had so much fun with him.
Love BIG MUCH, Nana and Papa

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason