Aunt Nat is HERE!!
Aunt NataYee and Cousin Luke moments before he peed all down her leg.jpg)
Well, my sister has moved here and is working and life is good! It is so nice to have her close. We haven't lived close in 4 years and now we are 12 minutes away from each other. She has been so so so awesome in helping with Mason when we need it. It is so weird to have family so close that we can hang out every day if we want. On a regular basis we can just go to dinner with my bro and his wife or with Natalie. I am so glad we ended up in Utah even though we really didn't want to (sorry Utah, we do love you, just wanted some time away). It is so nice to be a part of Natalie's everyday life, I have missed it alot. We get to be the first to hear about the cute boys in her ward and her crazy blind date stories. We also get to be close enough to crack down on her clothing and purse purchases. She has been doing quite well I think. I think it might be because she knows she has to report her expenses to Dan so he can put them into her expense sheet :) Anyway, Aunt Natalie, thank you for watching Mason and changing a poopy diaper yesterday and for watching movies with us and for just being cool and nice and for moving here so we can see you more. We love you lots and are so happy you are here with us.
.jpg)
Well, my sister has moved here and is working and life is good! It is so nice to have her close. We haven't lived close in 4 years and now we are 12 minutes away from each other. She has been so so so awesome in helping with Mason when we need it. It is so weird to have family so close that we can hang out every day if we want. On a regular basis we can just go to dinner with my bro and his wife or with Natalie. I am so glad we ended up in Utah even though we really didn't want to (sorry Utah, we do love you, just wanted some time away). It is so nice to be a part of Natalie's everyday life, I have missed it alot. We get to be the first to hear about the cute boys in her ward and her crazy blind date stories. We also get to be close enough to crack down on her clothing and purse purchases. She has been doing quite well I think. I think it might be because she knows she has to report her expenses to Dan so he can put them into her expense sheet :) Anyway, Aunt Natalie, thank you for watching Mason and changing a poopy diaper yesterday and for watching movies with us and for just being cool and nice and for moving here so we can see you more. We love you lots and are so happy you are here with us.
Comments