Holy Buckets! We Sold our House!!

Wow!! This week has been a whirlwind. It is crazy to think that 6 days ago, we didn't even know we had a job and now we know we have a great job, Dan got to quit Qwest, something he has been daydreaming about for 2 years, and we accepted an offer on our house. We stuck the For Sale sign in on Wednesday and had an Open House on Friday and Saturday. There has been three people who want to put an offer on the home, so we are trying out the first one to see if everything works out. If not, we have great backups. Once again, we are so very blessed and are feeling quite humbled by the whole experience. We will be moving to Orem next weekend and then moving all of our stuff to a storage unit when the house closes. So, I guess I better get packing!! Wahoo!! OH, and here are some pics of the finished product.




Comments

Jenny said…
Such a blessing! We are so excited for you 3. I am quite jealous that you will get to stay with Grandma and Grandpa. It will be good for them to spend time with Mason..and you guys too! Keep up the good work. Stan and I are pretty mcuh pros at moving - too bad we aren't there to help. I am sure James, Mel, and Elsie are sad that you are leaving. You are close enough still to make it a fun weekend trip to Salt Lake. Keep us posted on the house hunt in SLC. We loved the area we were in there near Millcreek. We are soo happy, proud, nervous for you!!!
Peach said…
Congratulations! The house looks beautiful. No wonder it sold so fast. Let us know if we can help!
tawnya said…
Congrats again. I'm so excited for you guys (sad for me, though!). How are the potential buyees? Nice?
Kit said…
I love the house! Congrats to Dan! And YAY for moving to Orem! Right?! Let's get together. Lot's of us are this way.
Lisa said…
Yahoo! I'm so excited for you guys, it sounds like everything is just working out so perfectly for you guys! Are you gonna stay in Orem for a while? We'll miss you here in Cache Valley - you'll have to come visit before you leave - if you get a chance. Congrats again, that's great!
The Mattesons said…
Your house is beautiful. Rikk and I were looking at the pictures and he has finally given the go to use color at our next house (something I have been trying to get him to do forever). Thanks for the "inspriring" pictures and hope all goes well with the house.
Anonymous said…
Congrats!! That is great news!! Your house is adorable!! When do you take off to Orem?? Hope all is wonderful!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason