Holy Buckets! We got a job!!!!!!

Well, after one month of waiting and hoping and having anxiety attacks, Dan got a call today from O.C. Tanner in SLC and he got the job that he never thought he could get right out of college. He applied on a whim and never thought he would even get an email back. Well, I guess those 4 interviews really paid off. We are SOOOO excited for Dan to be able to quit Qwest and start doing something that he can really use his knowledge for. I am so beyond proud of my sweet husband for working so hard to find a good job. We are so blessed to have been turned down for numerous not so good positions so that we would be around for this amazing one. The Lord works in amazing ways and He has really out done Himself this time. Thank you everyone for encouraging us all along the way. Thank you Jeff for the Access tutorial that helped him through interview #2 and thank you James for helping Dan clear his head and giving him great ideas to help him through interview #3. He could not have done it without you guys. We'll keep ya posted on details.

Comments

The Mattesons said…
Way to go Bubba! Congratulations!!! We are proud of you too and can't wait to hear more about it. The Lord has his hand in everything and this was apparently the job for you. Good luck!
Peach said…
Yea for Dan! Boo to Qwest! Yea for OC Tanner! Woooo hoooooo! Doug called and we were talking about how wonderfully weird it'll be to have family close. Visiting will no longer have to be a big trip or a long drive. We can just call y'all up and say "Hey, wanna come over for dinner?". How awesome is that?! Well, that is until WE move, but how long have we been talking about doing that? Yeah, it's not gonna happen any time soon. Let us know if we can help in any way!!!! We're so excited for y'all!
Mom and Dad said…
If you want to know what I said about your new job, you will have to go to our family blog and look under the Mattesons House For Sale message, BECAUSE, I am totally stupid and that is where I wrote my words of knowledge for you to read. But, before you go there, we are very happy and ecited for both of you. Great things happen to great people!

Love,
Dad
Holly said…
Yey!!

Congrats you guys! That is so beyond awesome. My Dad used to work for OC Tanner in SLC!!
YAY!!! I can't wait for you to live by me again. I'm so glad you have to move to SLC, what a treat for the city to have the Murphy's as residents!
k myers said…
Yay!!! That is AWESOME!!! It is times like these I think to myself, "gosh, we are going to miss those guys...We should have done more with them". That is our bad, but I am SOOOOO happy for you! Let us know if you need help with anything!!! Congrats again!!!
Holly said…
Thanks for your comments to our blog! My dad worked for OC Tanner doing security while he was in school at the U when I was first born. He really liked the company though, they treated him really well. If they treat their security well, I'm sure they'll take great care of you guys!
Stacy said…
Congrats to you guys! I'm glad that everything has worked out for you. We have been blessed also. Heath just got a full time postion doing MRI and will be able to be home nights and weekends. I am so happy! I will actually get to see my husband more.
Jenny Williams said…
Congrats guys! So when is the big move happening. I am so happy for you. By the way, the video of Mason fake sneezing is hilarious. What a cute kid. I would love to get together before you leave. Take care!
Laura Lyden said…
Horay!!! I am so excited for you, but I guess that Alabama is out of the picture now! Miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason