Nothing new, still just a cute baby

I haven't posted in awhile, but that is because there is just nothing new in our neck of the woods. We do, however, always have an adorable little boy to post pics of. We are trying to get Mason used to dogs because we have a few in our family that we see alot. He would cry and freak out at the beginning, but he is slowly getting used to them. This pic was taken somewhere in between. He wants to touch her, but is so scared. Here are just a bunch of random cute pics from that last couple of weeks too.
Mason and Cousin Elsie. He loves her.....and outweighs her.

Mason loves giving kisses, and Elsie loves getting them.


Mason and dad snuggling

He is mesmerized by technology and always tries to look at the camera after we take a picture so he can see himself.
Mason giving me a big ole smooch. I realize I look gross in this pic, but I am willing to sacrifice.

Comments

The Mattesons said…
It's okay with us if you just post pictures of Mason, we don't mind! He is soo freakin' cute and just looks so squishy, I love it.
nattiejo said…
ya, as far as im concerned, just keep em coming. i love your posts! he changes so quick its amazing. cant wait to see you next week holy buckets!!!!!!!!!
Jenny said…
He is seriously so cute! I love you in your glasses!! Brin has rosy cheeks like Mason. When I was growing up I remember wishing I had them too. I think I am the only Murphy without rosy cheeks.
The Mattesons said…
I got this site http://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com off of another blog that I "stalk" and thought that you should totally enter Mason in it. Let us know if you do.
Kit said…
That boy grew up on me. Seriously, He looks huge even since the last post. What a cutie dana! I love his chubby little legs.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason