Diamonds are a Girls best friend!

I just thought I would do a quick post here because we just got Dan's job package in the mail today. It was exciting to read through the benefits and holidays and bonuses and all that type of stuff, but it got really exciting as I got to the employee perks section. Apparently there is a factory outlet that we get a discount at and then a sweet discount at the retail stores. That got me really excited, but then I got to the REALLY good part......Diamonds at cost? What?....I read it a few more times and it is really true. I am actually not really into expensive jewelry much, but I don't care who you are, the thought of diamonds at cost can make any girl giddy. Dan found it amusing that that is the first benefit I told him about when he walked in the room. Go O.C. Tanner!!Way to keep the wives of your employees happy!!

Comments

nattiejo said…
im usually not much of an "lol"-er, but, well....lol. that is fantastic!!! so im pretty stoked about the diamond earrings ill be getting for christmas, then, eh? haha. no really i can totally picture giddy dana reading through that packet and i know exactly the voice and facial expression you used when you told dan. hahah. yay. this just keeps gettin better and better.
Holly said…
Congrats! The job seems even more fantastic than before! Yey! That should make special occasions easy on Dan! =) Even without the diamonds though, I"m really excited for you! When does he start?
Dana...that pretty much rocks. Um, why are you moving to Orem though? Can't believe you sold your house too...you guys are livin' right man. It was fun to talk the other day, I can't wait to see your face. And thanks for leaving a memory on my blog...I am excited for new memories with you, such as hanging out with you and Mason at the park.
Peach said…
Ooo. Hopefully you can share that discount?
Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you. Sounds like a great job, and wow, the house sold so fast. We are just excited and happy for you guys!
Elise said…
Wow! This deal just keeps getting better and better! We're SO glad that everything worked out so great! You guys definately deserve it! We're going to miss you guys so much (we already discussed the other day how the office is going to be starting soon and it's going to be so lonely), but are so happy for you! We may have to come down to Orem and visit on an office night just for some good times! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason