Elsie's Birthday

Happy Birthday to Elsie! We went over to Dan's brother's house for his daughter's 7th birthday. We always have a great time with fam. Sadly for Elsie we ended up mainly talking about politics, but I am pretty sure she still had fun because, well, presents were involved. Mason especially loved the party because there were two little girls who could not get enough of him and just kept kissing and hugging him. They took such good care of him. The picture explains his true feelings about the whole thing. Anyway, here are some other random pictures to go along with the party ones. These pics are mainly for Natalie because she gets angry when she gets on my blog and there are no new ones. So, here ya go NatI have never met two boys who know how to relax as well as my two boys do. They always just seem to find the perfect nook to cozy into. Dan didn't even have to teach Mason either, it just was natural for him. What is Mason looking at you wonder, well, that would be one of those non-educational shows that he likes.I love newly bathed Mason. This picture also just shows what a long way we have come. Look at our little boy holding that head up so steady. That has taken alot of work since Mason's head is off the charts. Like Father like son.Another father-son thing is illustrated in this pic. I know it is quite creepy, but Mason is asleep here. But his eyes are open you say, yes I know, both boys sleep with their eyes open, and we aren't talking just a little crack either. They are half way open. I still have to check to see if Dan is asleep sometimes.

Comments

Jenny said…
Did you ever imagine that kids of your own would be this much fun. Seriously! I sure would like to give that Mason a good squeeze. I think he would get along great with his cousin Brinley (and Nathan and Abby). They look like they almost have the same size legs (trunks). We miss you 3!!! Hope you are having a great summer.
Jenny
Mandy said…
Dana, those are sooo cute! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. He's changed so much since we saw him. I swear he's even cuter if that's possible. Natalie will have no complaints.
nattiejo said…
OH.....MY ....GOODNESS.k i cannot believe how adorable your child is!! are you kidding me with that newly bathed picture?!?! really the most beautiful kid ever! thank you much dana cuz those pics were very satisfying. man hes a smiley guy. oh, i have a blog now too. cool huh? i dont know how to "add" people's blogs on mine or do anything except type.
Kit said…
K so Shawn sleeps with his eyes half open too! I didn't even think it was possible, but he does......Freaky! Lucky for me both children sleep with their eyes closed like normal mommy. K enough about that...Um Mason is Adorable! Dang you guys do good. Keep em coming!
Laura Lyden said…
Mason is getting so big!! He just keeps getting cuter!
Miss you-
Stacy said…
Heath and Parker sleep that way also. I think is is so weird looking! I alwyas make fun of Heath. I Miss you girl!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason