Update on Life

All I have really been posting about is Mason because he is so dang fun, so I thought I better update everyone on life in the Murphy household. Well, as of right now, we are on the hunt for a job. Not really any job in particular, just one that pays you money and does not involve talking to grouchy customers on the phone. Dan has been such a trooper working on the phones at Qwest for 2 Years. That is no easy task, but he is a good little hubby and knows we need it. Anyway, I know he will find something soon, but in the mean time, the Lord is giving us a very effective patience lesson. We love every second that we are home together. Mason makes us laugh so hard every day, and we make each other laugh too, so we can't complain. I just finished my Love and Logic class and it was so fun. I loved the group of people I did it for and I got to get out once a week and do what I love to do. I learn new things every time I teach it and can't wait to try them on my own kiddos as they get older. Dan and I had our 2nd anniversary this month and just can't believe how much we have been blessed in such a short time. Well, that's about it. We are just hoping we can stay in our home and don't have to move, but we will go anywhere there is a job. I can't post without putting in some pictures of my cute boys!!

Sleepy, cuddly boy. Lucky Daddy!"Excuse Me, I am reading right now."

Mason's new thing is toothbrushes because he has some teeth now. The other day he dropped one on his head and just left it there because we were laughing so hard. This boy loves to make us laugh and will do anything a million times if we just keep laughing.

Comments

Dana! It was so good to hear from you. Thanks for the congrats and your little boy is so adorable as well. Good luck with finding a job, we just went through that and it is so hard right now. I know everything will work out for you. We are living in Boise and loving it and I am just trying to keep up with my little girl while fighting morning sicknes but life is wonderful! Good luck again!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason