Congratulations Dan!!!!! Farewell Utah State!!
.jpg)
Yay for Graduation!!! I am so proud of my cute little hubby for graduating, but more importantly, for working so hard to take care of us while he was working so hard in school as well. It is a huge accomplishment to even graduate from college, but to graduate and actually retain and apply the knowledge like Dan has, is really quite a feat. Graduation was a wonderful day. Mason and I watched on the sidewalk as Dan walked by in the processional and I could tell by the surprised smile on Dan's face when he saw us, that he was so glad we were there, and I was so happy I made the effort to get there early. It was a great general ceremony, but the really neat part was that L. Tom Perry recieved an honorary doctorate and only spoke at the College of Business graduation, so we were privileged to hear that. Dan got to shake his hand as he got his diploma and I got to run into him at the drinking fountain and his wife came over to Mason's stroller and told me how beautiful his eyes were and how happy he seemed. Of course, as I do every time someone admires my little boy, I was beaming. It was a cute little moment for me and Mason. Anyway, back to Dan. There is just something pretty cool about watching your spouse walk across that stage and get their diploma. I was overwhelmed with pride for him and how much work has gone into getting his diploma. I also want to thank everyone for coming and wishing they could come, and just for all of the support we have felt. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Gillman for wanting to come so bad, we would have loved to see you but we are glad you stayed home to take care of yourselves. Thanks my mom and dad and siblings for encouraging him and telling him he would make it and that it would be worth it! Thanks Dan's mom and dad for coming to be here with us and I'm sure he could not have financed it or ever made it there without you guys!! Congrats again Dan, now let the job hunt begin!!
.jpg)

Comments
We are so happy for you!!! Congratulations!! All of your hard work & effort has paid off, and now you get to go out into the world and show them what you're made of. It is such a HUGE accomplishment and definitely takes a huge amount of sacrifice, self determination, and work work work to do. We are so happy for you! We know that you're also a WONDERFUL husband to Dana, and FANTASTIC Daddy to Mason!!! Thank you for doing all of that so well. It's so great to see my dear friend so happy, and a little boy who is so loved and adored! It is not easy to juggle it all so well, but I think you do an outstanding job. We are so happy for your family!! Congratulations again! You deserve to celebrate!
Love, Kevin, Allie, Lucy, and Baby