MMMMM....FOOD!

So, I have been giving Mason little bits of rice cereal for the last couple of weeks, but he wasn't really into it ever. I decided we would try some sweet potatos and after about 1 bite he discovered how delicious they are. The pictures tell the story. I can't believe how fast this little boy is becoming independant. It's fun and sad all at the same time... mostly just fun though. He has decided that he loves a sippy cup too. He never would take a bottle, but he seems to feel really proud when he gets a drink from the sippy. Anyway, I love this fun little boy.


What is this foreign substance?

One bite was all it took and he started getting all excited and smiley. He is so proud of himself.

He finally figured out that you have to use a spoon differently than you drink milk.

He just started sucking it down like he hadn't eaten in days.

He finally just grabbed the spoon from me and ripped it out of my hand and fed himself. He actually got it into his mouth and swallowed. I was laughing so hard. How did he learn to do that?





Comments

Anonymous said…
He is so handsom!!! That is cute!!
Peach said…
Cute! Yea for Mason! I know what I'm bringing to Thanksgiving dinner now. ;)
Kit said…
What a good little eater! I love that he is already trying to feed himself.
Dana!! What's up it's Amy Godfrey!! It's so good to hear from you. Your little boy is adorable!! We are doing great! Living in West Virginia, Matt just finished his first year of Dental School so we have quite a ways left, but we are loving living here. I hang out with little Grant and play. What are you guys up to? How is life? How old is your baby?

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason