Mason meets Nana and Papa

Well, Dan's parents came to visit for Dan's graduation and they FINALLY got to meet Mason. Let's just say he did not mind all of the attention. I don't know what we are going to do with him now because has been spoiled for the whole last week. There was always someone to hold him and cuddle him and he even got riding companions in the car, which he LOVES!! Anyway, We had a wonderful week. We were constantly out and about just looking around at stuff and it was a really nice change. The boys golfed almost every day and we got pedicures and manicures. Ahh. I guess I have a little explaining to do with the Dan kicking the door. I accidentally locked the dead bolt on our garage door and I had no idea but, we don't have a key for it. So, the only thing to do was break down the door so that Dan could get his golf clubs and pass out of the car, right?? I don't know what got into me, but I really wanted to see my husband kick down a door, so I told them to keep going with it. Anyway, I am even a little more attracted to Dan because of it. Life is alot more fun with little adventures like that. Needless to say, Mason is going to be catching up on sleep for a few days, he partied all week long. It was so wonderful! Thanks Nana, Papa, James, Mel and Elsie for making the week so much fun!

Look at that form!
Mason in his hooded towel that Nana made him. We love them!!!!

Comments

Holly said…
Congrats Dan! Exciting! And awesome karate on the door there! Must have been finals week? Mason is seriously cute. You should submit his photos around for some baby modeling- seriously. Someone told me that when W was really little. The guy used to be a photographer and he said little babies were making 400K doing pampers commercials. Well, I"m sure the poor kid was working a lot more than that. . .but hey, who needs the whole 400K? Maybe Dan doesn't have to look for a job afterall. . .
The Mattesons said…
Way to go Bubba!!! We are proud of you too. Rikk still wants to know what your fee is for doing math! I know that Mom and Dad were sad to come home, they had such a great time while there. Dad says that Mason is just too beautiful and we agree. And you should totally submit his pic to the Regis and Kelly show. Every year they have a baby contest for Parenting magazine (I think it's that one), he would for sure win!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason