Every Day Food Storage

I was in Pocatello this weekend and happened upon a very insightful and inspiring conversation in the Mother's Lounge ( I think I am going to write a book "What I learned in the Mother's Lounge). It has inspired me to do better with basic food storage. Anyway, one of the girls in there gave me this link and it's awesome. It is called everydayfoodstorage.blogspot.com. It is on my fave list. You should all check it out. By the way, would someone please tell my husband that there is no mini refridgerator or flat screen TV in the Mother's Lounge.

Comments

Holly said…
You don't have a mini-fridge and flat screen in your mother's lounge? Too bad. You should write to Salt Lake. That's like REALLY unacceptable.
How true that is about the Mother's Lounge. Man there is always good times there. It's seems like that is where I had my best conversations. :) Thanks for the link about food storage.
Chris and Holly said…
Ours is stocked with Dr. Pepper
I will have to try out the blogspot. I am working on food storage-you want to know where it is at- coupon shopping- not just any coupon shopping but there is a whole world of how to coupon shop and I get free stuff all the time (i get 6 sunday newspaper and have a binder- ya I am a total nerd, but it really is an adrenalin rush when you only spend $30 and save $70. I never buy toothpaste, deoderant, razors,and never spend over 1 on cereal. If you want to learn I totally will teach you. One of my friends taught me and I am addicted! anyway, sorry to go off forever on that- your fam is so cute and little mason is adorable!! We need to have a highschool friend reunion!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason