The Hubby
I am married to a really
good man. I realize this. But, you know what I love. I love that I didn't marry as good of a man as I have now. Don't get me wrong, Dan
has always been great, but he just keeps getting better. Our life just keeps
getting better. I don't say this to make anyone think our life is perfect or
better than theirs, because that is not the case, but I say it as a way of thanking
God and my religion for helping us become better people. As we stay committed to
each other, try to teach our kids, try to keep our marriage happy, try to
become more spiritually attuned, try to provide for a family monetarily and
emotionally, try to create a peaceful home, God blesses us for that. He blesses us monetarily
with unexpected increases in pay, he blesses us spiritually with a greater
desire to serve each other and others, he blesses us with a greater desire to
study the gospel, with love in our home and children who are learning how to
make their way through life. He blesses us with good people who serve and take care of us. He blesses us with
children and a love for our roles in this life. The more we follow God and the teachings of our religion, the
happier and better people we become. I am not sure how a marriage without God can improve, but I know, with His help, mine has. I know we are better people today than we were 7 years ago when we
started this adventure together. I am so grateful for a good husband who is committed to me and my
family. I realize this type of man is an endangered species and I feel
lucky to have one of them in my home. Thanks hubby.

Comments