I am just going to post right this second and stop putting it off
because I am so behind. I haved loved this blog
especially since I have been really bad about a journal lately…..and for the past
10 years. Dan has just started using an
online journaling thing and he is doing awesome, and since I can’t let me hubby
show me up on things that I have always been better about than him, I better get back to blogging. My goal is to make my blog book of the last 5
years (yep you heard me, 5 years), for Christmas for our family. I know my boys will absolutely love it and I
will be so glad I did it. So,
that being
said, I will try to post about the goings on of the last little while.
For the school year my neighbors and I did a co-op preschool. The boys
had fun and really loved having a guaranteed play date each week. I
love the neighbor kids and had a lot of fun with them. Starting at the beginning of May we had tons of family come visit and it was wonderful!
Oh, and somewhere in there I HAD A BABY!!! A sweet, adorable, angel of a little girl,
named Jolie. That has been the highlight
of our year and, based on her sweet little personality, will continue to be the highlight of many years to come. We got a sweet little girl
here, healthy and strong and she is melting our hearts every.single. day! The boys, who are currently 5 and ½ and 3and ½
, are smitten and treat her like she is the greatest thing that ever was. They love to make her smile and kiss her
gushy little cheeks. Mason did T-ball and was able to play on the All-Stars team. We celebrated some
birthdays and had a lot of fun, as always, playing together. We don't
do alot of vacationing or elaborate things in the Murphy household, but
we believe that the simple everyday things are what mold a child and a
family, so we are totally okay with that.

 |
| First year of Tball. He played on the Pony All-star team. It was a big struggle for him to feel confident but he did it and improved a ton!! We were so proud of him! |
 |
| Soccer: Mason really improved over the course of the year. |
 |
| 30 years never looked so good! |
 |
| Cloud Dough fun |
 |
| The neighbors brand new baby goat came to visit. |
Comments