Mommy Date Night at the Zoo
Mason has 3 friends who he has played with since he was about 18 months old. They are all still good friends even though we moved out of the neighborhood and their moms happen to be my best friends here. I seriously adore them all, kids and moms, and am so glad I have them. We all have first borns the same age and now we all have two children. We decided the first-borns needed some time alone with moms, so we headed to the zoo for a night of fun (we missed you Steph). The kids had a ball and we moms enjoyed ourselves just as much. We went through the zoo, which is so much better at night, and then the kids just played and played while the moms just talked and talked. It was fabulous and some much needed time with our kids. Mason and I took pics of each other on the way. He was so excited!
They played in this egg for most of the time



Comments