Summer is Heavenly!!

Well I finished up a fabulous year of preschool which will have its own post, but holy cow I am in Heaven. I LOVE not having anything going on. We can just do whatever the heck we want to whenever the heck we want to do it. Logan wasn't feeling well yesterday so we cuddled, read books and watched cartoons ALL DAY long. It was so great. Logan just wanted to lie down on me all day and we had about 30 new library books to choose from. We read every single one. I hope one of my children gets sick again very soon! Anyway, we haven't done too many exciting things this summer, but we have had alot of fun!! We went to a certain amusement park near us and had a great time. A few hours was just perfect for our little fam. The highlight of the trip....chasing birds while sucking down popsicles. We also had Dan's family here for the last few weeks. WE look forward to Dan's parents visiting all year. It was a great time. Dan and I even got away to Park City for a night....without kids. Not gonna lie, it was pretty much bliss. 24 hours of no diaper, no whining, no cooking, no cleaning....and no sweet little cheeks and kisses and "hode you"s. We were ready to see their sweet faces and "hode" them. The rest of the time....we have no evidence of. It was alot of just hanging out and we just didn't take pics. We did, however, get pictures of the low country boil we did at our house (really, Dana, only pics of the food). I will do the rest of the pics in its own post because blogger drives me nuts when there is text in the post.



A long day at Lagoon with no napNothing like a popsicle to wake you upAll tuckered out after a day of being sick....Logan any way, Dan just had a snuggly baby on him which instantly puts him to sleep.This pic is just cute. I love his messy mohawk that did not exist the night before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason