Lazy Days!

I don't know how you do it at your house, but I absolutely love to just hang out and play. Those are always the best days for me. These boys crack me up. We have been doing alot of wrestling, dancing, eating, tent building, hiding and all sorts of other things. Oh, and of course, the token kids in the fridge shot. I realized that we must hang out way too much in the fridge cuz I sure have alot of fridge pics. I love having my kids this age, they just got into the pancakes and were eating them in the fridge. They had so much fun too. Why do we make our lives so complicated by overscheduling when our kids love sitting in the fridge and eating pancakes in their jammies. Dont' get me wrong, some structure is great, but you gotta save some time for this too.



Logan LOVES to color. He seriously colors for atleast an hour a day, which is really long for an 18 month old. I pray that he recieved his artistic talent from Dan's side.


At what age do they realize that just throwing a blanket over you doesn't make you invisible.


Not sure why he was laughing, but I remember it was a good, real laugh and I love his sweet face.


Blueberries are a favorite around here...and it shows in all of our clothes.


I love just seeing them relax and hang like little boys



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason