My Logey is turning 1!!









While I am on a roll with blogging I might as well do a post about my sweet little baby boy who is turning 1 on Tuesday. What would our family do without this sweet little sassy boy. He makes us laugh every day. He is impatient and loves to screech and scream all through church. He is wild and crazy and active and silly. He won't let anything into his mouth on a spoon. This makes it hard to introduce him to any healthy food. He is starting to eat a little more. Yesterday he finally let me feed him a chunk of sweet potatoe. A few days ago we got him to finally eat something off of a spoon. It was a chocolate shake from In-N-Out and he loved it. I guess I just need to lace all of his food with a milkshake. He is still a huge baby but his growth is definitely slowing down. He is walking all over furniture, but still hasn't attempted to take a step. He is into climbing, something Mason never did. He loves to play in the fridge and dishwasher and screams bloody murder when you take him away. He repeats sounds we say and actually said "noodle" the other day. very clearly. It was really funny. He loves to play with Mason and Mason can make him laugh like no one else. There are few things that bring me greater joy than watching my boys play together. I am amazed at how well they already play together. I love it! Logan has the best fine motor skills of any 1 year old I know. I don't know why, he is just very good with his fingers. It is amazing how they just come with some skills and have to learn to be good at other things. He points at everyone. He is shy but loves to get the attention of others. He is smiley just like Mason, just with a little more attitude. I can just tell this kid is going to be fun and funny and going to try much more dangerous things than Mason ever did. I love their differences. Oh, I just want to go snuggle him right now. We love our little Logey and are so happy he is a part of our family.
Comments