My baby is 3…I swear I just did a post like this.






So, my sweet little baby Mason is 3 and I have no idea how it happened, but I do love this little 3 year old just as much as I loved my little chubby baby Mason. I must say though, 3 is hard. My perfect, sweet little boy is giving me attitude and deciding that he will do things when I tell him not to. I am so grateful for a mild mannered first one, so I can be eased into it, because I have a feeling, little Logan is going to give me a run for my money.

Mason is my big helper. He is so willing to help me out with Logan and is really concerned about Logan’s safety and well-being. I can tell he is a first child. He is still in love with being on stage. I just found out today that he gets on a chair in nursery and sings “I am a Child of God” with a microphone for everyone. He doesn’t want help; he can do it by himself. He is starting to become really independent. Today, he said he wanted a snack. I told him to wait because my hands were all cookie-doughy. The next thing I knew, he had gotten the dip out of the fridge and sat up at the bar ready to eat some veggies and dip. It hit me very hard that he has turned from a toddler to a little boy. He can do things by himself and has friends of his own and has conversations with his friends and, oh how the time flies. I am grateful that I can continue to have babies to enjoy because otherwise I think my heart might be breaking as I watch my little boy grow up so big.

He wanted a tool set for his birthday and he loves it. He is constantly “calling” me and saying he will be right over to fix it. He saw Bob the Builder the other day, I think that’s why. It makes me smile. He has always been a momma’s boy but I think he is turning into a daddy’s boy. He realizes that dad will snuggle with him all day just like he wants (he asks me to hold him all day long. I can’t always. Dan will no matter what.) He loves to tell jokes (interrupting cow one is his favorite). He loves to make Logan laugh and tease him. More than anything, Mason loves to visit family. He asks to visit family every day. He cries when we leave family. He can’t think about anything but family once we tell him we will be seeing someone. He is a social butterfly, but gets overwhelmed when it gets too crazy in a group. He does best with just a friend or two. He says he is going to marry his friend Madi. He thinks getting married means you hold hands and spin in a circle. Pretty sure that comes from Robin Hood and I laugh every time he asks me to "get mare-deed" him and grabs my hands and spins in a circle. He loves the temple and points it out wherever we are. The picture of him with the book is him sneaking away to read the BOM. Warmed my heart. He is sweet. He is tender. He is hilarious. He is a people pleaser but he will not do something he doesn’t want to do. Oh, Masey Boy, we love you so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason