My baby is 10 months old





Our little Logey is so different from Mason as a baby. Logan was actually crawling at 9 and ½ months, something Mason had no interest in until weeks before he started walking which was about 13 months. Logan is doing things Mason didn’t even attempt for another 3 months. It is totally a personality thing and I love seeing the differences. Logan is so active and a risk taker. When he falls after standing up at something he just keeps going and tries again. So far he is exactly like Mason socially. He always smiles for anyone and tries to get other people’s attention at the store…well, not that he really has to try. At least one person on every shopping trip comes up and starts squishing his thighs…yeah I’m so not into the “please ask to touch my baby thing.” People love babies, especially chubby cute ones, who am I to deprive them of the joy that comes from squishing a huge fatty baby thigh? He cracks us up daily. He loves to clap and play with toys and is just so fun right now. I am really taking it in and I am loving the stages of my boys right now. They are best buddies. They laugh together so much and Mason does such a great job as an older brother. Logan likes to play in the dishwasher and fridge a lot and that will keep him busy for longer than anything else. He especially loves to play with the balsamic vinegar, I have no idea why, that is always what he gets out no matter where I hide it. He also loves the toy barn and drum just like Mason did. My sweet little Logan can play on the floor for way longer than Mason ever would, but oh boy does he like to be held. I hold him in the wrap during preschool from about 9:30 until 11:00 and he is so content. He goes down on the first try at night and I adore him for it. That is such a tender mercy because I always had to try a few times with Mason and it was so hard. I am a firm believer that we get the baby we can handle at the time we can handle them. Logan is so perfect for right now in our lives. We are so in love with our little Logan Tanner….and by little I mean 31 pounds of sweetness. The boy outweighs Mason now even with all of his moving. He is seriously just a little bundle of joy. You can ALWAYS get him to laugh whether he is tired, sad, hungry…he will always give you a little love and cuteness. Just tonight I rocked that little baby to sleep and he wasn’t even eating…just being rocked. Thank you Logan for taking it easy on mom. We love you so so much my little chubbity gums (as Aunt Nat calls you…and I think it might stick).




Comments

Laura Lyden said…
Your boys are so cute! I love the pictures!
Elise said…
Oh my 31 lbs of goodness!!! Those pictures are great and I'm so glad that he is being so sweet to you guys! I just can't believe it every time I see him and his huge smile! What a fun boy!
Oh, and thanks for the Love and Logic reminders! I think I am going to print that off and put it up on my mirror or next to my bed or something so I can see it more often! :) Love you!
Holly said…
Dana- I'm so amazed that you carry your 31 pound baby so much. That's amazing. Whenever Whitney wants to be in a wrap like her sister, I last about 10 minutes. And she's 33 lbs. So I have no idea how you do it. That's great. I wish Whitney could go to your school!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason