Best Big Brother











So, I always do posts about Logan because he is doing so many new things. Mason has definitely earned a blog post of his own for being brother of the year. Okay, so he takes things from Logan, makes him cry, plays a little too rough sometimes, but oh how my little Mason loves his brother. The second Logan wakes up from his nap Mason begs to see him and play with him. He is so amazing at making sure Logan doesn't get into trouble. He is always concerned about Logan's well being and even tonight he felt really bad that Logan couldn't go to the bathroom. I know, way too much info, but how sweet is that. Mason: "Mom, Logan can't poo?" Me: No, he is having a hard time" Mason: "OH, poor little guy." Their favorite thing to do is play in the fridge together. They get everything out and "go shopping"....and then I usually put everything back with a little bit of Mason's help. I should just tell them they can't play in the fridge, but it is too fun to see them play together.

Mason has started preschool this year (my preschool of course) and he is doing great. He is not 3 yet and shoudl not actually be going but he does really well. He does have a hard time with the fact that sometimes I can't give him all the attention, but he does a pretty darn good job sharing me. He loves his "preschool kids" and gets so excited every morning that he knows they are coming. It is interesting to see him follow some of the older kids and do what they are doing. I also have noticed he really wants to be liked by the older kids. I am glad I get to see him in this social setting so that I know some things to work on and have FHE lessons on. More than anything, I hope that he learns that he just needs to be his sweet little self and everyone will just love him. He brings so much joy to our family. He is a joking, dancing, singing, performing, dish-washing, sweetie and we love him so much. I will save the rest for his 3 year birthday post coming soon....AHHH, how did that happen?

Comments

Elise said…
Yay Mason!!! He is so handsome!!! I think he is just going to be a little heart-stealer. :) I'm so happy that he loves his brother so much! I can't even imagine how fun that must be to see them play together! :) Yay for fun boys!!!
Kit said…
SUch a cutie that Mason!
Sorry about today.
What about next monday??
I'll try to keep the vomits out of my house for a week:)
LMK
The Mattesons said…
He is absolutely a cutie!! I really wish we lived closer to our boys could play and so they could attend your preschool!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason