Moments I love with my birthday hubby!
I love my hubby! He makes me happy. He sacrifices alot for my happiness. He works really hard at his job. He works really hard as a dad. He works really hard to be a good husband. He loves our kids so much. He likes taking care of us. He is constantly happy. I try harder to not complain because he doesn't. I hope so bad that our boys have his demeanor and outlook on life. He works really hard at his calling. He is a really loyal friend. He comes home happy to a sometimes crabby wife, day in and day out. He makes really delicious home-made pizza. He thinks I am a good wife and mom and doesn't ever criticize me for not getting something done. He helps with dishes and dinner lots. He does everything he can to avoid cleaning the bathroom and for some reason it is endearing. He cleaned the bathroom at the end of the pregnancy even though he realllllly didn't want to. He puts Mason to bed every night ( changes diaper, pj's, brush teeth, read, pray). He never complains about it. He always lets me play his Iphone while I feed Logan at night, even though he probably really wants it while he is sitting with Mason. He always lets me eat first. (Im not sure if this is truly unselfish or if he just knows how I get when I am hungry, but I am pretty sure it's mostly unselfish). He always wants to be with us if given a choice. He has a hard time leaving us. I love my husband. It's his birthday today. He's my favorite! Love you Sweetie!

This moment Dan kicked our garage door down so he could get to his golf clubs. It was deadbolted. I didn't know we didn't have a key to that. Oops. He has never been more attractive than at that moment :)!
Now, here are some of my proudest moments as the wife of Daniel Murphy.
The Halloween he dressed as John Lennon and everyone agreed that he looks more like John Lennon than John Lennon looks like John Lennon. Yes, friends, that is his real hair.
I love that he posed for this picture so that I could get a laugh. This moment I knew that we were going to laugh alot together. (anyone recognize this pose from every school dance pic)
This moment I realized that I have the sweetest hubby in the world. He really is a very gentle little daddy and I love him for it.
This moment Dan kicked our garage door down so he could get to his golf clubs. It was deadbolted. I didn't know we didn't have a key to that. Oops. He has never been more attractive than at that moment :)!I love lots more moments with my hubby, but these are just a few.
.jpg)
This moment proves that he loves my boys! He loves being a dad! I was so proud that a grown man would run through a child sprinkler and then pose like this for the camera....and not even think a thing of it. I loved this moment!.jpg)
Comments
Happy Birthday Dan!