New House Pics

So, for those of you who don't know, we are buying the house that we love. We got them to come down some more and we just went for it. We are so excited. As part of the deal, we are closing on April 2nd so we don't have to pay as much double rent. This is by far the best home we have seen in our price range. It is move in ready, but we have alot of time before we will move in, so we can paint and do lots of touch up stuff. We are so excited to have a home of our own. Here are some pics of it with their stuff in it. She has good taste, so hopefully I will be able to make it this cute too.
Living room

Mason's room. We will paint it a cute blue (any suggestions, we aren't sure yet)
Downstairs bathroom
Upstairs bathroom
Living Room
1st part of Master Bd. (there is a room attached to it where they have their bed, we will make it a nursery for now)
view from the deck. big flat backyard, love it
downstairs family rm.
Dining/Kitchen

Comments

Kim :) said…
What a cute home! We are so excited that you got it! YAY! Can't wait to see it in person. :) What a fun and happy time in life! Enjoy!
Laura Lyden said…
That house is adorable! Congratulations- a house...How exciting!
Blaine said…
Awesome house guys, and I really will help you move. I guess my new truck can carry pillows and bedding.
Elise said…
Yay!!!!! That is so exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys and the house looks AMAZING! You are going to be homeowners! Woo woo!!!
Peach said…
You didn't mention the best part! It's within walking distance of our house!
Jenny said…
We are excited for you to buy a new home. We will be praying that things go smoothly. Hopefully ours will sell! Ha! Miss you 4!
Kit said…
What!!?? I am in LOVE!! I love the wall color. SO cute! And as for Mason's room...I love silver sage from restoration hardware.
Now I am coming over...so please invite me asap...or when you are all settled and ready for it. :) love you.
Congrats!!!!
k myers said…
YAAAAAAAY!!!! I am SOOOO happy and jealous of you all at the same time! That is SUPER exciting and it looks darling. No worries on the style, you will make it look excellent, I am sure:) Also, cute, cute picts! You have some good lookin' boys, I am glad Logan is such a good little man.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason