Little Logey
Yesterday we blessed Logan. What an awesome day!! Dan gave Logan a very sweet blessing and then he just fell asleep in my arms for the rest of the meeting (Logan, not Dan). We had a bunch of family and friends there and had them over for pancakes after. It was just so nice and peaceful and fun all day. Thank you everyone for coming to enjoy our boys with us. You all made it a very memorable day for us.
Logan is 10 weeks old today and we have loved almost every minute of it!! Oh what a different little boy he is than Mason. Don't get me wrong, Mason was a great baby, but I had nothing to compare it to. Logan falls asleep in your arms without nursing, he can fall asleep in the swing, he sleeps for 4 hours at a time, he takes awesome naps during the day....thank you sweet baby for letting your mommy not be so crazy this time around. He is so not demanding...unless he is hungry and then you better get out of his way or he will get milk out of you one way or another. He smiles so easily and giggles now. I was dancing crazy in the kitchen today and he laughed at me. He is going to be a fun one, I know it! (Referrring to that same dancing, Mason said, "mommy, you crazy!" I think he is more mature than me.) He enjoys being held, and is most content when he is, but he will sit in the swing or bouncer for a little while so mommy can clean and make dinner. He loves to be snuggled in his daddy's baby blanket and will fall asleep any time he is. He doesn't have to sleep on his mommy in order to sleep, oh thank you, thank you. He does like to sleep in our bed, but will give us a break when we need one. The Lord always knows what you need, and oh how we need little Logan Murphy. We love him so so much and feel so lucky to get such a sweet, happy little thing after lucking out with Mason too. We feel so grateful for our two little boys.
PS-Logan was 18 lbs. a week ago. I'm not sure how tall, but he is tall too. I hope we are making a little basketball team.
Logan is 10 weeks old today and we have loved almost every minute of it!! Oh what a different little boy he is than Mason. Don't get me wrong, Mason was a great baby, but I had nothing to compare it to. Logan falls asleep in your arms without nursing, he can fall asleep in the swing, he sleeps for 4 hours at a time, he takes awesome naps during the day....thank you sweet baby for letting your mommy not be so crazy this time around. He is so not demanding...unless he is hungry and then you better get out of his way or he will get milk out of you one way or another. He smiles so easily and giggles now. I was dancing crazy in the kitchen today and he laughed at me. He is going to be a fun one, I know it! (Referrring to that same dancing, Mason said, "mommy, you crazy!" I think he is more mature than me.) He enjoys being held, and is most content when he is, but he will sit in the swing or bouncer for a little while so mommy can clean and make dinner. He loves to be snuggled in his daddy's baby blanket and will fall asleep any time he is. He doesn't have to sleep on his mommy in order to sleep, oh thank you, thank you. He does like to sleep in our bed, but will give us a break when we need one. The Lord always knows what you need, and oh how we need little Logan Murphy. We love him so so much and feel so lucky to get such a sweet, happy little thing after lucking out with Mason too. We feel so grateful for our two little boys.
PS-Logan was 18 lbs. a week ago. I'm not sure how tall, but he is tall too. I hope we are making a little basketball team.




Comments
Congrats on the blessing.
We too wish we were closer. I think that all our boys would have so much fun together. I would love for you to be able to love on the twins and believe me, they would love it too! Until then, give your boys hugs and kisses from us. We love and miss you guys!