Fam Pic Preview


Family pictures with newborns are always an adventure. Our newborns tend to struggle with the first family pic. If you remember Mason's first fam pic, you will know what I am talking about. Anyway, here are some funny and some cute, mainly funny. I love my sweet, cute boys, crosseyed or not.





Go on, click on it to make it bigger, it will be worth it


Comments

Elise said…
That is great! Haha! Well, I'm glad little Logan kept up the tradition! Hilarious...and you were right, definitely worth blowing up to the larger view. They sure are cute boys though!
Peach said…
The last one is by far my fav. Glad it made it to the header. Oh funny! Great.
Jenny said…
Love those pics, but you didn't let us preview one with you in it. Someday we will get family pictures done, hopefully before all the kids are gone and off to college and missions!
The Mattesons said…
Glad to see that Logan acted just like a baby during your pictures...happy/content, unsure/goofy, and upset/done! All of them are great, loved them all. And the ones of you with Logan and Dan with Mason on the side are just priceless. And I agree the header was a perfect choice!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason