Bountiful Baskets


So, I have been really trying to figure out a way to feed my family more fruits and veggies for cheaper. I need to cut our food budget so we can get into a house and I just didn't know how without cutting healthy food....thank you Bountiful Baskets. So, I was looking at my friend's blog and she did a post very similar to this, so I tried it out and we LOVE it!!! You pay 16.50 every 2 weeks and you get a random bunch of fruits and veggies. We pick it up on Saturdays in a laundry basket. It is so fun to see what you will get each week. They say it is about $50 worth of produce for that price. It forces you to try new things. For example, we got 5 grapefruits the first time we did it. I don't like grapefruit. Guess what....now I do. I ate them all and I loved them. This week we got asparagus which I am really excited about because I love it but never buy it. WE also got a full pineapple....YUM. Anyway, the site for it is http://www.bountifulbaskets.org/. It is horribly confusing, but so worth it. This is what we ended up with the first time we got it. WE ate it all!!

Comments

tawnya said…
I've heard good things, but have YET to try it...
Peach said…
It IS horribly confusing. I looked at it this morning and gave up. Will try again later.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason