Good Luck Justin and Elise

Kathryn and Cody on the Left, Elise and Justin on the right

Our good friends from Logan just moved to Virginia for Med school and we are so sad to see them go. Elise and Kathryn were my roommates the year I met Dan, and also the year they met their hubbies. It is so great because we all know each other from the very beginning of our relationships. We are so glad Kathryn and Cody are around for awhile longer, but we will miss Justin and Elise alot. Good luck guys!! We know you will make Virginia happy!!
`The Fruits of our long, hard, husband search
Braden, Mason and Halee

Comments

tawnya said…
Where did you get the Curious George tee?
Elise said…
THANKS DANA!!! That made me so happy! I'm sorry I'm just barely seeing it, but I loved it! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason