Only Blue for us!

Yes, it's true, we are having another boy. I always imagined having two little boys running around and we are so excited for Mason to have a little bro. There are so many fun things to look forward to with having little boys so close. Can't wait for all of the baseball games, basketball games, guitar and drum lessons.....or ballet lessons if they so choose. Whatever the case, we can't wait to have two little boys.

Comments

The Ericksons said…
Yeah! Congrats on another boy. You make pretty good looking boys, so its good to get another one! Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes great!
Shannon said…
Congratulations! I bet they will be best buddies!
Danny and Erin said…
congrats!!1 oh how fun--we're both having boys! yay!
Peach said…
I can hardly wait to see what he looks like. I wonder if y'all are a fam that all the kids look alike or no. I wonder if he'll look like Mason or completely different. Of course mason looks completely different than he did when he was newly born. How great to have brother so close! Congrats!
Lisa said…
Yay for you! Little boys are so much fun and I'm sure you will be the greatest mommy to 2 of them!
Stacy said…
That is great news! I am so excited for you! Do you have any names in mind?
Kit said…
YAY!!! I was honestly a tad bummed that ours wasn't a boy, because I love little close brothers. But then ofcourse ROscoe probably jumped off the table and I quickly got over it! :) So happy for you guys. You will save lots of money this way I am sure!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you that is awesome!!! You will be such a cute mom of two boys!!!
The Mattesons said…
Congratulations you guys! We are so excited for you. And being close in age, they will be little buddies for sure. Hope you are feeling well. Give Mason a love from us.
Kathryn said…
So Trampas and I were just wondering...was this going to be a race? Because our race ended at two boys, we'll forfeit if it continues. Congrats!
Kim :) said…
Yay! Congrats you guys! Just keep in mind that they will indeed be best buddies for a few minutes, then they'll be trying to kill each other for a few minutes, then not long after they'll be best buds again. Hopefully when they are home from their missions they will be best buds like Blaine, Jeff, and Doug. (It's the only thing that gives me hope.... knowing that their daddy was just as aweful to his brothers, and now they are ok!) And even though my house is full of yelling, strange and weird noises, and always a mess.... I guess it's pretty fun having a house of all boys! (One weird thing... I never liked pink.... now I love it! It's the only color I can get that the boys won't try to steal!) Tell Mason we are so happy for him! :) Love you guys! Kim and Da' Boys
Elise said…
YAY!! I'm so excited for you guys!Boys are so much fun! I remember you telling that to me when we were expecting Braden and you were so right! That will be so fun. Two lucky little boys with the best parents ever! We miss you guys! Hope everything is going well!
k myers said…
YAY!!! No bows for now, you still have time to prepare! Congrats! Now Hailee will have 2 suitors to choose from:)
Yeah!! I love having boys! it is so cute watching david and zach play. and they are so different in personalities it makes it lots of fun. the best part is your still the princess jk no i really do love it- hopefully i get a girl on my next kid though! congrats I know you make a great little mommy:)
by the way- we need to get together- i miss ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Presents for Mason