July Rundown

July was busy...to say the least. We went to my parents for the 4th, then Dan's parents came from Alaska for 2 weeks and his sis and neice from NC for a week, his niece got baptized, nephew blessed, Natalie moved 12 minutes away. It was crazy...and lots of fun. Here are some pics of the last month. Mason is missing all of the company for sure. More pics to come once I steal them off someone elses blog. We loved having all of the fam from Alaska and North Carolina and Logan. We miss you all already!!

Blurry, I know, but the boy loves to try on my clothes and shoes and then says "pretty." It makes his dad incredibly proud. He wore these shoes for a long time. Oh, and doesn't his outfit look like and old man swim suit. A box of packing peanuts or Disneyland....at this age, it doesn't really matter....we decided on packing peanuts, a little cheaper.

Dan's parents and our little fam. No, I am not due tomorrow, just in 4 months, holy second baby and me being giant.
Oh how I love this picture. Mason was so sad to see them leave. Every morning he would go right down stairs to see them and did not want to leave them. Thanks Nana and Papa for hanging out with him every second.

Mason and Dan playing Nana. So, it turns out Nana has some mean ping-pong skills that no one knew about.
Mason doesn't just sleep anywhere but during the blessing and baptism trip he just played until he couldn't play anymore and then took some serious naps. I love sleeping baby pics...especially when their little bootys are in the air.
Oh my sweetlittle boy. I will have 10 if they are like this one. I think fireworks make all little boys happy like this though.
Boredom in the car usually leads to picture time. Happy!
Sad!
Mason loved the good ole pop its.

Comments

The Mattesons said…
Mason is just so freakin' cute, it's ridiculous!!! And that picture doesn't make you look very pregnant at all...do another side view for us. Mom and Dad said that they had a great time with you guys. They were showing pics off the camera and again, Walker thought Mason was him! We really wish we could come and visit you guys and to meet your little guy, he seems like a hoot!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby time!

Only Blue for us!

Presents for Mason